Sunday 1 May 2016

AIRBNB - up and running?


ALL FIXED?

hope so, I've discovered that i had missed one form of verification of ID so now that they have my passport on file i'm hoping it's all working. will find out soon.   sigh
hope so, I've discovered that i had missed one form of verification of ID so now that they have my passport on file i'm hoping it's all working. will find out soon.   sigh
hope so, I've discovered that i had missed one form of verification of ID so now that they have my passport on file i'm hoping it's all working. will find out soon.   sigh





so i've started finishing up the artwork for swan lake, some sketching yesterday and a couple of prints today, patch up bits.  it's nearly done ( :0]      touch wood    Now to finesse the text

Weather is interesting - warm but cloudy and a bit thundery, wonderful skies



 WHOO HOO  my
lemon tree is heavy
with ripening fruit



and this pretty
eucalypt has its
first flowers :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback