Friday 2 May 2014

IT'S RAINING AGAIN

IT'S 6.50am  i'm sitting in bed feeling pleased with myself.  i've just sent the story off to the magazine, my first ever article and i'm happy with it. hope they leave it alone, i'm worried that they may change things,  fingers crossed.
AND . . .  i'm listening to rain again.  not much expected but it'll just top up the great downpour of two days ago. a little freshener-upper...  a quiet day at home finishing a one-off illustration, then into mildura for a roller derby fundraiser at the brewery, and i think i'll head over to the cinema to see johnny
depp in transcendence.  Grand Budapest hotel is on too, i'll see that during the week. working at the vault tomorrow.



i get so many 'anonymous' comments from junk mailers trying to get me to look at their website.  the wording always amuses me, so unconvincing. here's a typical one

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "august 21": 

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article 
like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the 
internet will be much more useful than ever before.

Also visit my website; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback