Sunday 27 June 2021

IF IT'S NOT ONE THING . . .

 JUST AS I WAS GETTING BACK INTO WALKING i fell in the kitchen and broke my collarbone!!!   looks like the blood thinning meds i had post hip op caused me to faint and fall hard on my right shoulder.  so i ended up in emergency and  came home in a sling    Next day i had a lovely afternoon tea here with sonja, di fogwell and nicky dickson who are residents at the art vault. 

DI & SONJA


I felt fine but the fracture clinic called and decided i needed a plate in my shoulder.   now i'm laid up, i'll have to start all over again.

hospital chic

Dear susan flew up for the week and has been so busy helping me all week,  cooking, cleaning, watering and making me a lovely fresh bed  on my return from day surgery.  she's just flown home so i'm home alone   :0{   i'll have to be careful with my arm.


ONE YEAR OLD ETTA



   the fabulous darter



beautiful full moon








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback