Saturday 12 November 2016

SATURDAY IN OSAKA

I AWOKE to news that mildura has had incredible storms, a mini cyclone with non stop lightning, hail and 30mm of rain.  i've heard from mimmo who is housesitting and my place is fine. he says the river is up two more steps so that's more than halfway up the bank.
it would've been a scary night, lots of movies and personal accounts on facebook this morning.

I'M LOVING getting to know mara, she's a little treasure.

last night i took her down to the 'crazy supermarket', and she thought this packet of noodles was the funniest thing she'd seen :0) kept her amused all the way home


she has a
gorgeous
relationship
with jamel,
who run's
rene's online
store - a lovely
guy



i'm off to my airbnb today, not sure how i'll get there and more to the point, how i'll find my way back to here everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback