Thursday 3 September 2020

ON THE MEND

A VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL - Di took me in, she's been a huge help. i have to keep the bloody boot on for 5 more weeks, but i feel more confident now having see the doc.   still, i'll be limited for a while yet.  on the positive side i've finished the back and most of the front of my new red jumper  :0)  i've been enjoying getting totally involved, all those different cables require some attention.  

I'M BRUSHING UP on my indonesian using the Duolingo app. it's good but i'm getting frustrated. i don't seem to be able to get far, i entered at intermediate level but it feels very basic and repetitive. i wonder if i can jump some stages.   still it's good to reacquaint myself with the vocab. 



PLENTY TO DO - it's been warm, i might venture out into the garden.    I can take the boot off, sit on my stool and weed the iris garden.


the freesias are just gorgeous





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback