Sunday 14 May 2023

BACK IN A SLING





may 6th 
HOME FROM HOSPITAL

two nights back at Denise's -
she drove me in and picked
me up after an overnight stay.
I had a strong reaction to some
painkillers at denise's and
stayed an extra night.
Now i'm in a sling for two
weeks, no driving.


the bathroom is at this stage,
waterproof membrane drying
and smelling pretty fumy




I've been in the house with work going on constantly, a large workbench right across the backyard paving, another one in the back porch for cutting tiles, the washing machine in the kitchen, the toilet exposed so i have to arrange to use it.  no shower or bath.  in a sling, limited in what i can do so i've spent a few days getting Etta's 3yo photo book organised.









it's been fun going
through pics for
the book


TODAY, May 14 is my first
day with no building going 
on, electricians and plumbers
have been and gone, trent
finished up yesterday and I've
had my first bath - so divine
i submerged myself and then
realised i had my wound and
bandages to think of, not
supposed to get it wet!! still
its day ten so hopefully it'll be
alright, i jumped out and dried
it with the hairdrier :0[

thank you trent, a job
beautifully done






FIRST AUTUMN in my indented head home, lovely to see the changes




      i've been walking down to photograph the salties at sunrise




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback