Monday 6 November 2023

GARDENING - AT LAST!

THE PAST FEW DAYS  i've really got into the garden after being sidetracked by too many things - eco dyeing mainly.  Lots of mulching, planting the new plants i got for my birthday, two blueberries, a lemon myrtle and meyer lemon.  also two yellow flowering eucalypts if bought myself.  Outside my bedroom window my little private garden is taking shape.  it's so nice to have windows that go down to the floor. 

my new lawnmower person arrived yesterday, Travis.  I'll miss Som and her very efficient work but she has a great new position managing the kitchen at St Leonards Bowls club. Travis dug me a couple of big holes for my new plants and says my soil is unbelievably good.  :0) The garden is looking great



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback