Tuesday 14 June 2016

WHOOPS - FORGOT I HAD A BLOG :-O

I'M NOW OFFICIALLY AN AIRBNB HOST :0)
My first guests have been and gone and the sun shone on their weekend here.  they really saw wentworth, and all went well. they've given me some valuable feedback and i enjoyed sharing the riverbank with them 

I've just been getting the swan lake art assembled to take to allen&unwin and this is the last bit of fiddling, touching up the backgrounds of some emu feather prints which will be overlaid on a spread in the book.  emu feathers are the most beautiful shapes, i'm very lucky to have a friend who gave me a bagful










rene's been doing some
modelling for an online
catalogue.  i looked it
up but could only find
one pic,  this isn't it.
sayaka sent me a few,
so i'll hunt for more
under the 'kelen' name

 
Add caption
i think this little fellow may have
a modelling future :0)


1 comment:

  1. I think the potential earnings arise with modern technology and those people and companies who can implement it will win the market. For instance, virtual data room providers are known to replace old-fashioned ineffective physical data rooms.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback