Saturday 25 June 2016

NOT 100%

HANGING AROUND THE HOUSE with a cold, haven't had one for a long time but my magic Target luxe hooded dressing gown is a tonic,  like being wrapped in a friend :0)   




And I lit my new heater last night for the first time.  went to bed at 11.30 and was able to re-gnite it  with a new log this morning - no more freezing house and the firelight is so comforting :0)



ooh i just looked out the window, gorgeous mist.   raced out, took some pics and jumped back in bed    it's ICY out there!!




1 comment:

  1. Even though it might be chilly out there, I would trade the view from my apartment window for yours any day. I can imagine snuggling by that fire, going out and enjoying nature and even walking those trails for hours and observing all the wildlife in your area. Great pictures of the lake, the fog has a soothing and calming effect.

    Jodi Bennett @ Marsh Heating

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback