Saturday 18 October 2014

TIRED

THERE'S BEEN LOTS of walking, riding bikes, trains and trying to get my bearings. i was explaining to sayaka yesterday that i take in my locations visually spotting landmarks etc.  here it's a bombardment of signage in kanji, and almost no street names.  also it's the northern hemisphere, and i my head everythings back to front,  i'll thing left when i should go right.  today i think i need a walk with cal in the pusher by myself to just familiarise myself.    i've been with sayaka most of the time and we're talking, talking and i'm not taking things in.







how japanese are
these gorgeous
shiitake mushrooms
- a little forest of
flavour


 faces in
the kitchen










the end of a long day
- rene's working so
hard on the new 
shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback